Our 100% Latex Talalay mattress is a pure marvel. The Talalay method creates a higher quality latex than the Dunlop method. Our 100% latex mattress is therefore characterized by superior durability compared to the competition. It consists of a single layer of firm latex to provide optimal support for your back. The slight rebound effect of the latex gives us the feeling of sleeping on a cloud. In addition, Talalay latex foam diffuses heat very well, allowing us to stay cool throughout the night.
Unlike our other mattresses, this one is completely covered with an organic cotton cover, to have an even more positive effect on the environment. Also note that Talalay latex is made largely from rubber tree milk, a natural sap responsibly harvested in the forests of the south, in ecological conditions similar to those of Quebec's maple groves.
- 16 cm (6 in.) thick, fresh, supportive, comfortable and durable
- A layer of foam composed of 100% Talalay latex.
- Certified ecological foam
- Silky comfort cover in 100% organic cotton, removable and washable.
Firm support foam
The high density of Talalay latex foam provides good support for your spine and a very long life for your mattress. The support foam is made of 100% Talalay latex with a density of 5.5 lbs/ft³ and a compression of 32 lbs/50 in²*.
* This configuration is suitable for approximately 98% of customers, for a customization of firmness levels, do not hesitate to contact our consultants.