bleu.eco mattresses are protected by a limited warranty covering manufacturing defects, premature wear of materials and the integrity of the foam, as long as you have used your mattress normally and handled it correctly. The length of the warranty varies depending on the type of mattress:
- Twelve (12) years: bleu.eco Baby, bleu.eco Junior, bleu.eco Nomad, bleu.eco Nomad (RV) and bleu.eco Source
- Fifteen (15) years: bleu.eco Evolution
- Twenty (20) years: bleu.eco 100% Latex Talalay
The limited warranty covers:
- All parts of the mattress and provides for the repair or replacement of defective parts (at the manufacturer's option).
Visible and permanent sagging of more than 1" (2.5 cm). However, a weight limitation is established for each type of mattress. If the sleeper's weight exceeds the limit defined below (for his or her mattress), this will invalidate the warranty.
- 150 lbs (68 kg) for blue.eco Junior mattresses
- 250 lbs (113 kg) for the bleu.eco Nomade, bleu.eco Nomade (VR) and bleu.eco Source mattresses
- 350 lbs (159 kg) for all bleu.eco Evolution and bleu.eco 100% Latex Talalay mattresses
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal increase in the softness of the mattress.
- Lacerations, burns, or any other alteration that may occur due to abuse of the product.
- Preferences as to the comfort or thickness of the mattress
Deformation caused by inadequate support. The mattress must rest on :
- A rigid box spring with ventilation
- A slatted base with a minimum width of 1.5 inches and a maximum spacing of 4 inches, while ensuring that the spaces do not represent more than 50% of the surface.
Bleu.eco mats should not be used on floors that are likely to accumulate moisture, such as concrete or basements. There would be a risk of creating mould under the mattress and would invalidate the guarantee.
The company will repair or replace the buyer's mattress if it is found to be defective during the period of this limited warranty, but the transportation costs related to the repair or replacement will be charged to the buyer. The residual value of the mattress will be determined on a pro-rata basis specific to each type of mattress.
No transportation and/or handling costs are covered by this warranty and are therefore the responsibility of the buyer.
At any time, if the mattress cover needs to be replaced, it is possible that the cover material of the new cover you will get will be of a different color or material than the original cover.
Finally, this warranty is only valid for the initial purchaser of the product. Also, no warranty extension is provided with a replacement product, the duration of the warranty of a replacement product is calculated according to the delivery date of the original mattress purchase.
In order to avail oneself of the warranty, the buyer must provide proof of purchase and contact Bleu.eco's customer service. This proof of purchase must be kept for the duration of the warranty.