Join a great team that believes in its mission and products and who, by the way, has a great time working!
***Positive work environment and good conditions***
- Sell mattresses, electric articulated beds, pillows and sleep products
- Meet clients, answer calls, follow up on files
- Contact potential customers on social media
- Use the billing system in place
- Participate in the development of new markets
- Support and advise the Executive Director
- Great sales ability (relevant experiences)
- Know perfectly blue.eco products and the philosophy of the company
- Fluency in French and English (we are looking for a bilingual person);
- Creativity, autonomy, ease of communication
- Marketing knowledge
- Computer use
- Availability of at least 30 hours weeks
- The ability to work in a team
- Salary to be discussed
- Social advantages
- Have time and good availability
Thank you for sending your curriculum and a letter of presentation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), entered as soon as possible!
A / S Richard Lapointe, Executive Director.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.